► Table of contents
- N · Nude high flyer now world champion [8 March 2021]
- CH · Nude hiking prevails as an idea – also as living room decoration for flower pots [6 March 2021]
- D · Nude modellers will be pleased: hiking in the buff now also in H0 scale [29 January 2021]
- Issue with 2560 x 1080 (UWFHD) size monitors solved [20 June 2020]
- Nakation: Lovely coinage discovered! [29 March 2020]
- natury: We've implemented a new layout for you! [24 March 2020]
- D · Physical exercise despite Corona [23 March 2020]
- Google: natury on top [18 March 2020]
- NZ · Journalist questions cohabitants about their mis-understanding of nudity [25 January 2020]
Eight years after his spectacular, completely air cooled ski jump, Halvor Egner Granerud achieved his greatest success to date by winning World Cup 2020/21.
Nude ski jump in winter 2012/2013
Shortly before the final of the Nordic World Ski Championships, Corona virus brought Norway's ski jumping high-flyer Halvor Egner Granerud down. The eleven-time season winner was isolated on Wednesday 3 March after positive testing. The great rival of Markus Eisenbichler and Karl Geiger was thus ruled out for the decisions on the large hill in Oberstdorf.
CH · Nude hiking prevails as an idea – also as living room decoration for flower pots [6 March 2021]
You will be reminded of nude hiking every day in the living room, if you indulge yourself and your loved ones the new nude hiker flower pot decorations. Four figures, each 8 cm high, find a green environment among the houseplants like the human nude hiker in forests and meadows.
Picture: Deep Link to the website “Blumentopf-Dekoration Nacktwandern” [en: Flowerpot Decoration Nude Hiking] (enjoymedia.ch)
The fact, that nude hiking has almost become common practice, can be seen in the 2021 collection of Busch, a traditional company in the field of landscape design for model railways. The catalogue, which until now contained only one naturist model, in contrast to that of the H0 figure manufacturer Preiser, which has offered several naturist figures for many years, now comes with three more model packs on nude hiking, nude barbecuing, and with the well-known scene of the laptop-robbing wild boar from Berlin. Pixelation of pictures in the catalogue does hopefully not apply to the real figures.
Group hikes are not yet presented in this catalogue: However, a figure of one couple hiking in the buff is available. They are standing in front of a hiking map with a rubbish bin turning their backs to that. Obviously, Busch has understood, that nude hikers know their ways and keep the forest clean …
– Thanks to Guido for the hint.
Links to a photo collection of naturist figures offered by BUSCH:
- “Couple hiking in the buff” (instagram.com)
- “Nude barbecue in a garden” (instagram.com)
- “Wild boar steeling a naturist's laptop” (instagram.com)
With some IP addresses, the above links only work, when you log in @instagram. On page 19 of the catalogue by Busch (PDF), you may also watch photos of the mentioned products.
Newspaper articles about the wild boar stealing a laptop:
- “Sau klaute nacktem Berliner den Laptop – Wildschwein vom Teufelssee soll erlegt werden” (tagesspiegel.de)
- “You swine! German nudist chases wild boar that stole laptop” (theguardian.com)
Visitors of the natury website using an ultra wide screen monitor (2560 x 1080 = UWFHD) faced the issue, that the right ("sticky") menu partly interfered with content in the main part of the website, so that you could have difficulties to read text or click links:
Therefore, the layout of the natury website has been modified:
- The "sticky" right menu moves to the upper right corner of the browser window (and remains "sticky" there). If the screen window is dragged narrower or the visitor switches to higher zoom factors (zoom in content), the menu will move towards the content column, but before it gets to the content and could cover it, it will disappear.
- In order to be able to select the next adjacent menu item via the hierarchical, vertical menu layout, such a menu with a white background can be invoked by clicking on the green menu button at the top of the screen – this also covers the contents, but it disappears again immediately after clicking on a menu item. If you need the menu again, you can call it up again with the green button. Also, there is the symbol ⊗ in the upper right corner of the menu panel, which you can use to click the menu away again.
- The horizontal mega-menu is retained. In the case of very narrow windows, such as on a smartphone, it is reduced to a dark grey menu bar, which opens a menu specially optimised for smartphone operation.
It is a simple, compelling coinage: "naked vacation" is just "nakation" – short, compelling, remains in your mind!
As you may discover by browsing through the following citates, this means helpful information by media, fun, a wonderful, healthy lifestyle, and also a serious, growing business.
Have fun living your personal lifestyle in the nude, stay naktiv, plan your next nakation.
The layout for desktops now has more space: (W)QHD (2560 pixels) and UHD (3840 pixels) monitors are slowly becoming quite common – natury's previous layout with a maximum width of 940 pixels looked pretty narrow and puny …
Now, natury uses up to 1300 pixels in width – this allows a more generous use of space. Of course, the layout adapts automatically (responsive) on narrower displays up to smartphones.
The most important new feature is, that the menu on the upper right corner remains firmly stuck, even if the rest of the page is scrolled. This way, you always have access to the menu and do not have to search it a long time.
By clicking the hamburger button, the menu is displayed and it then shows exactly the current menu item, so that you know, where in the menu you are, and you can switch to neighbouring menu items without guessing, wiping, or scrolling.
Another new feature is, that links to the homepage in other languages and to corresponding articles, i.e. concerning the same topic in other languages, are moved down to 'Direct Links' at the bottom of each page - they are not used so often, that they should be at the top. Also, 'Search' has been moved down. Searching is still possible on every page. If you click on 'Direct Links' in the menu, your view will immediately moved down to the bottom of the current page.
Five days of cloudless high-pressure weather with strong, cold eastern winds – the temperature sensation is just above zero, even the bright March sun cannot change that. But even in times of COVID-19, you have to keep fit and need exercise – jogging or walking once a day or at least a stroll is necessary to strengthen your immune system.
At a small lake, a rest was welcome: Bright sun shining into your face, feet under water, lovely small talk – maintaining a certain distance, of course. You understand other persons even from a distance of 2 m and you do not have to expose yourself and others to the risk of droplet infection – because microscopic droplets are inevitable companions, when breathing out, and even more so, when speaking.
In supermarkets, which we all have to visit from time to time to buy food, keeping away from each other works all of a sudden in an exemplary way, as if each of us had trained this behaviour from an early age.
The people, who went for a walk this afternoon, were calm, cheerful, and health-conscious even in the Corona crisis: Here, too, you kept a certain distance, enjoyed the nice weather, and had relaxed conversations from safe distance.
There we go!
Google is ranking the natury website in English on top postions.
Search by Google on 12 March 2020 in Germany and on 18 March in USA shows articles of the natury website concerning the terms "nudevent" and "nudevents" on top postions. On 18 March, a search for "nudevents" from Germany shows, that the second entry, which was "Hiking in the buff - Natury" on 12 March, is now "Nude biking - Natury". Good news is, that natury still is on position 1 and 2.
The US ranking order differs slightly from the result in Germany, but is also very good.
"[…] For such a progressive country […] we've still got some pretty archaic views on things. […]"
– Vera Alves (NZ Herald): "New Zealand, we need to talk." (nzherald.co.nz cited on natury.info)